Wildflowers for Jade: A Beautiful Wedding And Tough Conversations Part 2

Monday, December 27, 2021

A Beautiful Wedding And Tough Conversations Part 2

I've hesitated for a long time about updating this blog anymore with personal information. It was mostly about Jaden and his journey, and he's fine now, and if he wants anyone to know anything else, he can say it himself. And believe me, he's about to. Wisdom is his superpower, and he writes like a college-educated adult. It's about to get fun. 

But about us. My ex-husband is no longer my ex. Jaden got his wish, and we were remarried in 2018.

And again this December, but I'll get to that. Covid did us one favor and allowed my husband to work from home, so we moved to da Louisiana bayou. Then God did an interesting thing to my ever-searching-but-never-finding heart. He led me home to the Catholic church. We went through 6 wonderful months of spiritual education, my first marriage was annulled (I was twice-divorced,) and my husband and I were married up again with a good and proper Catholic wedding. 

A week before Christmas we were all confirmed in the Church. It's been a beautiful month. For anyone who is tempted to save me from myself, stop. I've been Protestant most of my life and have read, thought, searched, prayed. I also used to know everything. Arguments are funny when they're one-sided and the accusations not true at all. 

But my soul has found rest and I'm home now and that is that. It was a very unexpected turn of events all around, for sure. 

So about us. I have thought for a long time, "Nobody cares what I have to say." That may be true but I guess it's time to say things again and let other people decide. This time my wonderful autistic kiddo will also be chiming in with his own posts. Do look back at my old posts, because it wasn't vanity that drove me to share our life, but the hope of helping others who may be drowning

So stick around, keep following. Jaden and I have a lot to say.


Don't miss: I Cordially Invite You To Sin Against Me

No comments:

Post a Comment